Tongue Twisters lesson 37 & 37 B

Tongue Twisters are a good way to practice and improve pronunciation and fluency.  They can also improve accents with repetition of sound.


1. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

He would chuck, he would, as much as he could, and chuck as much wood

As a woodchuck would if a woodchuck could chuck wood


2,How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?


3. Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear.  Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair.  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he?


4. I have got a date at a quarter to eight.  I'll see you at the gate, so don't be late.


5. You know New York, you need New York, you know you need unique New York.


6, I saw a kitten eating chicken in the kitchen.


7. If a dog chew shoes, whose shoes does he choose?


8 I thought I thought of thinking of thanking you


9. I wish to was my Irish wristwatch.


10. Near an ear, a nearer ear, nearly eerie ear


11. A big black bear sat on a big black rug


12. Tom threw Tim three thumbtacks


13. Nine nice night nurses nursing nicely


14. So, this is the sushi chef


15. Four fine fresh fish for you


16. Wayne went to wales to watch walruses


17. Six sticky skeletons (3)


18. Flash message, (3)


19. Eleven benevolent elephants (3)


20. Stupid superstition (3)


21.She sees cheese. (3)


22 . Pre-shrunk silk shirts (3)


23. A skunk sat on a stump and thunk the stump stunk, but the stump thunk the skunk stunk


24. A proper copper coffee pot.


25. A snake sneaks to seek a snack. 

37 B

1. six stick skeletons


2. Each Easter Eddie eats eight Easter eggs.


3. Which witch is which?


4. Scissors sizzle, thistles sizzle.


5. A happy hippo hopped and hiccupped.


6. English can be understood through tough thorough thought, though.


7. Really leery, rarely Larry.


8. Twelve twins twirled twelve twigs.


9. A snake sneaks to seek a snack.


10. Six Czech cricket critics.


11. Babbling baby boys blurted boldly.


12. Which writs watches are Swiss wrist watches?


13. An ape hates grape cakes.


14. Fred fed Ted bread and Ted fed Fred bread.


15. Imagine an imaginary menagerie manager managing an imaginary menagerie.


16. Gobbling gargoyles gobbled gobbling goblins.


17.Billy Bob blabbered boldly.


18. Rory the warrior and Roger the worrier were reared wrongly in a rural brewery.


19. Ingenious iguanas improvising an intricate impromptu on impossibly-impractical instruments.


20. Thirty-three thirsty, thundering thoroughbreds thumped Mr. Thurber on Thursday.


21. A skunk sat on a stump and thunk the stump stunk, but the stump thunk the skunk stunk.


22. Give papa a cup of proper coffee in a copper coffee cup.


23. Chop shops stock chops.


24. Friendly fleas and fireflies.


25. Specific Pacific.


26. Green glass globes glow greenly.


27. Rubber baby buggy bumpers.


28. Bouncing bed begs borrowed blankets.


29. Birdie birdie in the sky laid a turdie in my eye.


30. I slit the sheet, the sheet I slid, and on the slitted sheet I sit..

Tongue twisters 37c


1. In a quandary for quantity of q-tips.


2. Snails slithering sidewalk soiree Sundays.

3. The peppy puppy the prince presented the princess produced piles of poop in the palace.


4. Cooks cook cupcakes quickly.


5. I like New York, unique New York, I like unique New York.


6. I saw a kitten eating chicken in the kitchen.


7. I have got a date at a quarter to eight, I'll see you at the gate, so don't be late.


8. I thought I thought of thinking of thanking you.


9. Four fine fresh fish for you.


10. So, this is the sushi chef.


11. Red lorry, yellow lorry. (3)


12, We surely shall see the sun shine soon.


13. I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit, and on the slitted sheet I sit.


14. Lesser leather never weathered wetter weather better.


15. Is it harder to toot, or to tutor two tooters to toot?


16. Brisk brave brigadiers brandished broad bright blades.


17.Send toast to ten tense stout saints ten tall tents.


18. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.


19.A synonym for cinnamon is a cinnamon synonym.


20. Round the rough and rugged rock the rugged rascal rudely ran.


19. The 33 thieves though that they thrilled the throne throughout Thursday.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Micro expressions- We can explain. Lesson 10

Lesson 38 Alliteration- "Tasty Tacos"